When it comes to designing, replacing or retrofitting your material handling system, there are no easy decisions. Perhaps the most important decision is who should I work with? Should I buy components from multiple vendors, or would an integrated system from a single resource be a better decision? Here are some important things to consider:
- Where will I find a qualified project manager?
- Do I have sufficient engineering resources, with material handling systems expertise?
- Do I have sufficient manpower and the experience to install and integrate the new equipment into my material handling system?
- Can I integrate the controls?
- Will everything arrive on time and as per the specifications?
- How can I assure the system’s performance, what are the guarantees?
- Can I be sure I selected the best solution for my system?
- Will everything fit into the space that I have?
With more than 100 years of combined experience, MPS is prepared to offer customized and complete solutions to the problems of material handling and process control.
Looking to automate your process?
Have a current project?
Fill out our online form and tell us about your process.